If the bet is for later, say the number of the race between Steps 1 and 2.
B. Examples would be:
(b) Churchill.$100 on #6 to ‘Place’.
2. If #6 comes in 1st, 2nd, or 3rdplace, I win something. $100 on #6 toShow.
Betting Simplified (I hope)
2. Second, give thedollar amount of the bet;
A. If you dontstate a specific dollar amount at the counter, your bet will usually be basedon this minimum and be split or multiplied according to the bet.
Note: Your bet will automatically be applied to the current race unless you specify a different race that you want to bet on. Betting on the lesser position gives you a win in thatcategory or higher (but at a lower payoff). Then, give thetype of bet (see below); and
(a) Santa Anita. Win = the winner; Place = 2nd place; Show = 3rd place
4. If he comes in 3rd place, however, I getnothing. If #6 comes in 1st or 2nd place, I win something. First, give the name of thetrack (Churchill, Pimlico, Belmont,Santa Anita, etc.);
1. Finally, give thenumber of the horse(s) you’re betting on – No names
3. Single horse: When betting on a single horse,consider the following:
So, the language would be something like this: ChurchillDowns.
1. . The standard bet is usually $2.00. $2 Exacta on 1 and 6